Swimming Pool Filters
High-Quality swimming pool filters for Residential and Commercial swimming pools.
Mactan Pools Inc. offers wide variety of swimming pool filters from Emaux and Hayward. Feel free to contact us for your requirements, we stock more products than are listed on this website. We may have just what you are looking for.
Emaux Swimming Pool Filters
Cartridge Filter - CF Series
Compact and Lightweight. For Residential Pool and Spa.
CF Series Cartridge Filter comes with a UV resistant tank and a heavy duty ring-lock lid which allows easy cleaning and replacement of the cartridge element. A screw type air bleed valve releases trapped air inside the filter tank. The high quality oil-filled pressure gauge provides an easy overview of the operating pressure.
CF Series Filter is equipped with:
- universal standard of union connection
- pressure gauge
- cartridge filter element
Galaxy Multi-Element Cartridge Filter
Delivers Superior Ultra Clear Water. For Residential and Commercial Pool and Spa.
The Galaxy Multi-Element Cartridge Filter is designed to be the best in its class. Adopting the latest technology and constructed with non-corroding and durable materials, the Emaux Galaxy Cartridge Filter has a bigger filter area than most models on the market. The high capacity tank partnered with the advanced multi-element raises hydraulic dirt-catching performance to new levels. Due to being eco and user friendly, it’s the ideal choice for residential and commercial pools.
Galaxy Multi-Element Cartridge Filter Benefits:
- User Friendly
- Trouble-free Maintenance
Max Series Filters
Innovative Design and Superior Performance. For Residential and Semi-Commercial Pools.
Emaux innovative design and advanced technology offers superior filtration performance and crystal clear water. Max series filters are blown at one-piece with high density polyethylene for its heavy duty performance and reliability.
Tank Material: HDPE
Max Operating Pressure: 40 psi/2.8 bar
Max Temperature: 50°C (122°F)
Suggested Size of Media: 0.5-0.8mm
V Series and S Series Filters
Widest Choices For Different Pool Sizes.
V and S Series Filters are manufactured by long-lasting and non-corrosive fiberglass and resin, with bobbin wound automatic technology, UV resistance composites, allowing the filter to work and resist extreme weather conditions, with no corrosion and long working life.
V Series Filter is equipped with:
1. 6-way clamp/bolt style multiport valve (1.5”MPV01, 2”MPV02, 2.5”MPV12)
S Series Filter is equipped with:
1. 6-way multiport valve (1.5”MPV03, 2”MPV04, 2.5”MPV13)
Ultimate Filter Performance.
The one-piece blow molded tank combines the technologies of structural engineering for high-density polyethylene material with manufacturing processes to maximize the strength of the filter. It is perfectly suited for all pools with different disinfection systems (Salt chlorinator , Ozone, UV, and chemical dosing).
The Volumetric Filter is designed for the best clarity of filtered water and has an outstanding pressure standard among the market benchmarks.
The filter incorporates a multiport valve manufactured from robust components to create the most efficient, reliable, and user-friendly filter positioning it in the market for the best return on investment.
- Better Water: 30% more volume of filtration bed compared to other filters in the market improves the filtration quality.
- Less Backwash: The high volume of filtration bed allows the filter to trap more dirt and as a result, less frequency of backwash is required.
- User-friendly: Easy to install, maintain and replace. Affordable spare parts available.
- High compatibility: The filter and its components are compatible with all different kinds of pool applications.
- Robust Performance: HDPE filter body provides the best protection under any
extreme weather conditions.
Hayward Swimming Pool Filters
Pro Series Top Mount Sand Filters
Hayward Pro Series high-rate sand filters offer the very latest in pool filter technology with smooth, efficient flow and totally balanced backwashing.
Pro Series sand filters feature unitized construction of corrosion-proof, polymeric material and self-cleaning 360° slotted laterals. A versatile seven-position control valve offers both easy operation and maximum efficiency.
For crystal clear, sparkling water with minimum care, Pro Series filters set a new standard for performance, value and dependability.
Pro Series Swimming Pool Filter Features:
- Integral Top Diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed. Full-size internal piping gives smooth, free-flowing performance.
- Flange Clamp Design allows 360° rotation of valve to simplify plumbing.
- Efficient, Multilateral Underdrain Assembly with precision-engineered, self-cleaning 360° slotted laterals give totally balanced flow and backwashing.
- Unitized, Corrosion-Proof Filter Tank molded of tough, durable, colorfast polymeric material for dependable, all-weather performance with only minimal care.
- Integral Molded Drain Plug for easy draining of tank, without the loss of sand.
- Totally Corrosion-Proof Base is rugged and attractively styled to provide strong, stable support.
Superior Water Clarity with Simple Service and Maintenance
ProGrid™ vertical grid D.E. filters offer superior large-capacity performance for pools and spas of all types and sizes. Engineered with high-impact grid elements, they provide up-flow filtration and top-down backwashing for maximum efficiency. They’re constructed of a durable, glass-reinforced copolymer for corrosion-free durability, and their service-ease assembly makes accessing internal parts simple.
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one-piece clamp provides quick access to internal components without disturbing plumbing connections.
- Manual air relief purges air from filter.
- Bulkhead fittings and union locknuts offer simple, durable installation
- Full-size 1.5″ integral drain provides fast and complete flushing
- Inlet diffuser elbow distributes incoming water evenly over all filter elements.